Friday, January 2, 2015

Questions that needs to be answered



One more day passes by,
I am still staring at the shadows you left behind.
Is it already too late to forget?
Or will this keeps haunting me every day and night?
Will I ever have the power to convince my mind,
That moving on is no longer a choice but a method to survive?
Will I ever be happy as I used to be back in that time,
Or will I just wear my happy mask to hide the damage you left behind?
Will people accept the fact that the two us felt apart,
Or it will be another story that no one talks about?
Is it a shame that sometimes I still care about you,
Is it considered weakness that you still pop on my mind?
Can days actually erase the memories that once were cherished,
Or do we really want to forget?
When will we understand that sometimes it's easier to remember than to forget,
When will we realize that forgiving is easier than forgetting?
But how could you easily forgive someone who hurt you,
But their memory remains no matter what you do?
Are we ever going to recover from this fall,
Or will we live our lives waiting for someone to lift us up?
But what if that someone is someone you already met,
But the term 'us' did not exist?
What if you are waiting for something that will never happen,
What if you are waiting for a dream that never comes true?
What if you reached a point where your only savior is you,
Because everybody else just wouldn't understand what you've been through?
Questions that you left unanswered too,
Questions that will never be answered.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Dreamscape: A Journey Through the Subconscious

Dreamscape: A Journey Through the Subconscious Chapter I: The Dreamscape Together, we constructed a world made only for us. I rememb...