Friday, January 2, 2015

Levels.



I have a short story that I want to tell
That there's this beautiful girl hiding in a shell
So, here's some things that can ring your bell
You're beautiful, you're funny as well
You shine like a star you're like Adele
When I am down your name is the one, I yell
Because I know you will be there if I fell
I think I am starting to misspell
but your smile is pretty as hell
I wish that you will always be happy and well
You're strong on the surface yet fragile as a gazelle
I thinking that I am starting to lose brain cells
but darling don't worry this is not the farewell
Stay here, leave or do whatever you will
whatever happens the same person I'll always still
and this person is vicious he is ready to kill
anyone who would try to take you downhill
and no, I am not another Dr.Phil
but with joy and happiness in your life I want to fill
You have this thing in you it is a skill
that whenever I talk to, I get a thrill
Uh, every day you're my favorite pill
You just need to calm down and chill
because, darling, you are an absolute gem!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Dreamscape: A Journey Through the Subconscious

Dreamscape: A Journey Through the Subconscious Chapter I: The Dreamscape Together, we constructed a world made only for us. I rememb...