Tuesday, June 30, 2015

Echoes of Silence



I cannot understand you anymore,
It's like your thoughts and ideas are netted together in that beautiful brain of yours,
A mystery of your own that I am willing to figure out,
And I am just trying to find a balance between my curiosity and humility.
It's just another day for me to walk in your garden,
I see the wilted flowers you hid away from people,
I see a broken tree,
An abandoned treehouse,
A dry yellow grass,
No one has been here for a while,
No one has taken care of you for a while,
You were left alone,
And your beautiful garden turned into an unlivable desert.
You lived in the shades of blue,
Dry cracked lips,
White broken eyes,
Cold trembling hands.
You lived in a prison created by your low self-esteem and fragile heart,
And maybe,
Maybe you can see what I am trying to reach with words,
And how bad I fail in delivering what matters the most,
I will always fail in delivering the truth when it comes to you,
You cannot be written,
You cannot be summarized in a line or two,
You are a starry galaxy of your own,
An ocean of emotions,
A mountain of hope,
A beautiful mind of expectations.
The truth is no one could save you,
I know I tried but you did not want to be saved.
And you will always be a mystery of your own,
An undiscovered treasure,
A wandering soul,
A free woman that cannot be controlled,
An underestimated heart.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Dreamscape: A Journey Through the Subconscious

Dreamscape: A Journey Through the Subconscious Chapter I: The Dreamscape Together, we constructed a world made only for us. I rememb...