Saturday, July 4, 2015

Adderall



And I miss you,
I don't know if I want to yell at you or kiss you,
And I am scared,
Who said love cannot be destructive?
It's the sweetest destruction of them all,
I am stuck between loving you and destructing myself.
And now no matter where I look,
I am trying to find you in everyone I see,
You see, I constantly wrote about you,
But I never wrote to you,
And maybe that was my mistake.
But I can no longer hide my weakness,
And the time comes to accept the truth,
That a part of me was lost when you were gone,
And you left me in pieces,
Scarred.
I hide the fact that I am afraid,
Not to maintain a certain image,
But I hide it from myself so I don't see it,
So, I don't start to think of you again,
And your perfect beauty,
I had to take control over my life,
I had to take control.
When we first met, I did not know I was going to fall in love with you,
It happened after we became friends,
It happened after you whispered your secrets in my ears,
After you showed me your flaws,
Which I found myself liking them.
And my heart, lungs, veins, blood and everything were begging you to stay,
There was a fire in you,
I wanted it to burn in me too,
But I guess I got so close and forgot how it burns,
I burned myself trying to be there next to you.
But none of that matters now,
I miss you,
And I don't know if I want to yell at you or kiss you.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Dreamscape: A Journey Through the Subconscious

Dreamscape: A Journey Through the Subconscious Chapter I: The Dreamscape Together, we constructed a world made only for us. I rememb...