Sunday, April 3, 2016

Heroes

Don't let your insecurities ruin the beauty you were born with - I don't care what is in your hair, how much costed your make-up today or where you bought your outfit from. All I care about is you, your presence is more than enough for me to exist. I strive on your love, I would be lying if I did not say how much you mean to me, I do not care what people think anymore, but not you, not you.
Don't you believe that we always try to hide our feelings but we forget that our eyes tell the whole story?; Look into my eyes, tell me what you see, can't you see how much these eyes have been waiting for you? - I long for those eyes to meet yours, I think, deep within you, lies a mysterious puzzle of dreams and ripples of hope, I can see that there's a beautiful life inside of you, just hanging in there in shyness, but I would wait, I would wait for you, only you.
I could not tell if I fell in love with you the first moment I saw you, the second or third or fourth. But I remember the first moment I looked at you walking toward me and realized that somehow the rest of the world seemed to vanish when I am with you. You suddenly became my favorite thought, I wonder what you are doing now or where you are, I wonder who your friends are, I wonder how your parents are like and whether if they will accept me, I wonder. But, you know, I really do not care about all of these 'small' stuff now, all that matters now is that I love you, in a way those words can never comprehend or ever will, I don't believe I will ever be able to write in a way that justifies you, I can only say for now, is that I love you and as cheesy as it sounds, but I love loving you.
Say yes!
Say yes to new adventures, a new life, a new house that we will build together with our bare hands as we always believed that the things you love the most you take care of the most. I need you, you do not only complete me, you became a part of me, a big one; The gentle touch of your hand is what I am in constant need of, your laugh seems to brighten my day regardless of what I am going through, It's just.. Uh, I smile every time you cross my mind, It seems that whatever you say sounds beautiful coming out of those lips.
You walked into my life one day and unlike many, you chose to stay, and I do not really remember the exact moment when our friendship turned into love, but it happened, and suddenly, I started to see the world from a different perspective, you became my sun, my soulmate and my 3 am thoughts. You decorated my world, lit it on fire and held my hand when I needed someone the most, you weren't just an ordinary person, you were mine and I am proudly yours, all yours.
I think your beauty is deep, not superficial; hidden, sometimes, rather than obvious, consoling, different in its own way. You are a masterpiece of God's creation..An angel. I think that it doesn't matter whatever our souls are made of, mine and yours are the same.
You are the type of person that does not deserve to be sad - It would have been complete injustice to see a tear on that beautiful face, I can make you happy, I promise, I will not let you down, believe in me, believe.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Dreamscape: A Journey Through the Subconscious

Dreamscape: A Journey Through the Subconscious Chapter I: The Dreamscape Together, we constructed a world made only for us. I rememb...