Thursday, September 10, 2015

Fall



She was a hard book to read,
But perhaps I should have read all the pages before I toss it in the fireplace,
I forgot what intimacy feels like,
I have given up on love,
Because your love was everything I wanted yet could never have,
And then,
Are the songs that I cannot listen to without hearing you,
She wrote love on the canvas of my heart,
Her pen was the needle and her words were the thread that stitched my heart back into one piece,
Forgive me I was so lonely so I chose you,
She did not like that I wrote her poetry,
She thought I was not meant for loving,
And she used to brighten my day with her perfectly woven words that she fits perfectly in a page of her book to later become a part of her,
She said heaven only lets a few in,
And I think I missed out this time,
I have never been a romantic person,
But she was afraid to be happy,
I moved on,
I had to bury all my love for you,
So, you can be loved by someone else.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Dreamscape: A Journey Through the Subconscious

Dreamscape: A Journey Through the Subconscious Chapter I: The Dreamscape Together, we constructed a world made only for us. I rememb...