Tuesday, October 20, 2015

Isolation



A sudden explosion of unexpected emotions covers my deluded eyes with fears and uncertainty,
What am I doing here, or how did I get here in the first place?
All the answers my perplexed mind comes up with ends with no response as I sit still in my bed that I despise from darkness to dawn,
They say knowing the truth is just a matter of asking the right questions,
But where are the answers that I have been looking for?
I can no longer tolerate all the lumps stuck in my throat of words that I should have said but did not,
That restless feeling,
When you are standing at the beginning of a dead-end that you know it leads you nowhere,
A moth may blame the candle's burning flame,
But it would still fly towards it all the same,
And I know that I was not born strong or weak,
Yet I know that I once had a ground to stand on which was demolished by the wild ghosts wandering in my head,
But I was infected with worries and guilt,
Those invisible insidious creatures are enough to chase away the sleep,
And leave me absent-minded again,
I never wanted you to see the darkest part of me,
Now I do not think I will ever step out of this,
I do not want to wake up any more to this illusion of a happy vivid life created by my deluded thoughts,
The rain fell softly on my skin but I still felt nothing,
And that was enough for me to understand the emptiness I live in,
How I wish I could be the object of your ambition.
I shall keep running from myself until the end of time,
Although I still believe that I can walk through fire,
But that does not mean that I will not get burnt,
I can bury everything I have been through,
But that does not mean that you did not exist,
I have not lost desire,
But the heart I had.
And now it hurts in a way I cannot describe,
Almost the inconsolable hurt,
The kind that makes it hard to breathe,
You sprung forward,
And I kept falling back,
But one day you will wash away the grime of my memory,
And feel whole again.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Dreamscape: A Journey Through the Subconscious

Dreamscape: A Journey Through the Subconscious Chapter I: The Dreamscape Together, we constructed a world made only for us. I rememb...