Thursday, April 2, 2015

Ghost



The world we live in is made incomplete by the spaces between us,
The distance between us is growing by the walls we keep building to protect ourselves,
One moment we are nothing more than friends, another moment we are each other's everything,
This toxic relationship that drove us both into insanity and misery,
We became actors and actresses performing our favorite movie scenes in real life,
We woke up every day to wear the same expression-less mask we wore yesterday to cover our fear and anxiety,
Our fear of the future outgrown whatever that would have been between us,
Our happiness lies in our dreams which you visit every night to say hello to my broken soul,
I went back to the place where we first met to find it completely wrecked,
I went back to the memories we shared to find them completely disturbed,
I went back to find you but you moved out to haunt a different soul,
Our love has lost the will to live but I would give it one more chance.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Dreamscape: A Journey Through the Subconscious

Dreamscape: A Journey Through the Subconscious Chapter I: The Dreamscape Together, we constructed a world made only for us. I rememb...